Shipping charges may apply.
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your loyalty! As always, here at Chata's Kitchen we pride ourselves in using the highest quality ingredients and doing most of the cooking in-house in order to provide premium tamales for our customers. Although it's costly and takes time and effort, we never want to compromise our high standards of quality, cleanliness, and customer service. We've received the top score on our health inspection for the last 6 years.
In every industry, prices rise year after year and we have done our best to avoid raising our prices for over 2 ½ years, but due to the ever-increasing cost of ingredients, labor, more equipment, and our efforts to continue providing premium tamales and service, some of our prices will be going up starting October 1, 2019. Our new prices are more in line with market standards, will allow us to continue making the quality of tamales you are accustomed to eating, and will allow us to offer half dozens in our store front (not only at festivals and farmers markets).
The price increases beginning October 1, 2019 are as follows:
• Signature Pork Tamales $11/dozen and $6/half dozen
• Spicy Pork Tamales $11/dozen and $6/half dozen
• Vegetarian Black Bean Tamales $10.00/dozen and $5.50/half dozen
• Chicken with Tomatillos & Green Chilies $12.00/dozen and $6.50/half dozen
• Jalapeno Cream Cheese $14.00/dozen and $7.50/half dozen
• Sweet Corn Hatch $15/dozen and $8/half dozen (Seasonal)
We are looking forward to your continued patronage despite this necessary increase, and we hope that you see that our tamales are worth every dollar you spend on them.
Pat and Rachel King